Well equipped school with advance teaching method. Fun and learn method includes Indoor and outdoor activity based learning.
Self Practice and special attention for every kid and their overall development makes them self-dependent, not only in their studies but in other curriculum activities as well, so that their IQ can be sharpened. Teaching will include dressing & dining manners, communication skills, writing skills, pronunciation skills, Indian culture & heritage values etc.
We are always there to help parents with their queries. So, if you would like to speak to us on any matter regarding our various school policies and procedures or about enrollment, please simply call or email us at any time and an appointment will be organized as per your convenience.
QUALIFIED & TRAINED STAFF
Qualified & experienced teaching staff with all new teaching techniques & methodology. Our trained teaching staff treat students as their child. The school has a teacher-student ratio of 1:15.
TEACHING SKILLS & TEACHING METHOD
Teaching by play method, surprise exams, special effort for english speaking, books and CD Library, digital class-room, sketch room.
ACTIVITY BASED LEARNING
Our various school activities are able to bring a smile on your child’s face, and also provides the opportunity for learning. These activities boost the memory of your child. Games and activities are for learning & fun for the students in a school.
Best Convent Education
Vijaya Convent incorporates the strong cultural and fundamental values of Indian society in students. We impart to build new heights in learners and also making them a responsible, global citizen through a widely accepted curriculum. We strongly believe that each and every child in Vijaya Convent will grow and become a champion.
Our school is affiliated to ‘Central Board of Secondary Education’ (CBSE) and follows the pattern of Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation System (CCE) to enhance the competencies of learners. It is now one of the top CBSE schools in Amravati which definitely follows the CBSE pattern at an international level to give our students a standard education.
We aim to develop and nurture children with a fun learning technique of studying with respect to CBSE pattern and international teaching method. We also provide them a safe and stimulating environment with high-quality education and child care.
Vijaya Convent Talent Hunt Examination
There are several external exams that our students can appear for right from the Primary section. We encourage our students to appear for these exams and help them in the required procedure. We inform parents regarding the list of exams and take necessary efforts. The parents are requested to approach school authority regarding State Scholarship Exams. The Vijaya talent hunt exams are like a positive push for the students towards excellence. It is the reward which keeps your child going towards goals. Below is the comprehensive list of some available exams in our school. It may not be exhaustive it only focuses on academics and covers most standard examinations.
Other Different Features
It’s not your way, it’s not our way… it’s a better way!
- Our innovative Environment
- Education starts with excellence as well as moral values with desirable and cultural awareness.
- Complete construction bylaws of CBSE.
- Fun Learning and Technological Methodology.
- High academic attainments.
- Learning programs based on student’s individual needs.
- Stress free and eco-friendly environment.
- Counseling Cell for Parents, Teacher, Students.
- Digital interactive classrooms.
- Math Lab, Science Lab, Computer Lab, Dance Room, Music Room, Sketch Room, Toy Room, Creative Lab, Books/Video Library.
- State of Arts Infrastructure with spacious and well equipped theme based classrooms with advance teaching techniques and methodologies.
- Huge playground with sports equipment.
- Indoor Games such as Chess, Table-tennis & Carom.
- Ample space and ongoing sports such as Basketball Court, Volleyball, Football Court, Running Track, Skating Track, Badminton, Archery.
- Extempore on current affairs.
- Primary & Pre-Primary School.
- Teaching by Fun Learning Method.
- One month, one book Pattern.
- Parental Counseling.
- Activity-based learning with theory, practical and technical skills.
- CCE (Continues and Comprehensive Evaluation) System Pattern as per CBSE Board.
- Teaching includes Dressing/Table Manners, Communication Skills, Pronunciation enhancement, Indian Culture, and heritage values and discipline.